A fire alarm system is a set of electric/electronic devices/equipment working together to detect and alert people through visual and audio appliances when smoke/fire is present. These alarms may be activated from smoke detectors, heat detectors, water flow sensors, which are automatic or from a manual fire alarm pull station.
• Complete range – Conventional Addressable & Hybrid
• Capacity to connect 318 devices in one loop
• Networkable systems connecting multiple sites
• Remote configuration and trouble shooting
• Integrated digital voice evacuation system with fire fighter’s telephone
• Integration with integrated security management system and building management system
• UL, FM, 2 CE LPCB approved